FRONIUS PRIMO LITE 5kW 5.0-1 208 - 204
FRONIUS PRIMO 5.0 - 208-240
AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL DELIVERY AND SHIPPING FROM PANAMA TO LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN.
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK IN THE USA.
Grid Tied Fronius Transformerless Inverter 5000 watts
Click here to download datasheet:
Model No.: FRONIUS PRIMO LITE 5.0-1 208 - 204
The transformerless Fronius Primo Lite is the ideal compact single-phase inverter for residential and small-scale commercial applications with power categories ranging from 3.8 kW to 15.0 kW. The sleek design is equipped with the SnapINverter hinge mounting system, which allows for lightweight, secure, and convenient installation. The Fronius Primo Lite has several integrated features that set it apart from competitors including dual power point trackers, high system voltage, and a wide input voltage range.
Its innovative SuperFlex Design provides maximum flexibility in system design, while the SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and maintenance as easy as possible. The communication package included as standard with WLAN, energy management, numerous interfaces, and much more besides, makes the Fronius Primo a communicative inverter for owner-occupiers.
The SnapINverter generation of inverters features a simple, standardized mounting system, making installation and maintenance easier than ever. A distinctive feature in the design of the device is that the connection area is separate from the power stage set compartment, with both being installed separately. The remarkably light connection area and all its cabling is fitted to the wall first, followed by the power stage set. The innovative hinged system makes installation and servicing extremely user-friendly. The inverter is simply placed in the wall bracket and then secured. This means that it is not necessary to remove the entire inverter for servicing, just the power stage set. All the cabling remains in place.
Fronius is the first inverter manufacturer to offer a data communication package with fully integrated datalogging, WLAN, Ethernet, energy management, web server and a range of interfaces. The inverter is connected to the internet by network cable or WLAN - without additional cabling - and grants you the perfect overview of how the PV system operates. Connection to third-party components is provided by means of interfaces such as Modbus TCP SunSpec, Modbus RTU SunSpec or Fronius Solar API (JSON). The open interfaces can also be operated in parallel to the Fronius Solar.web
Fronius inverters are ready for the Smart Grid of tomorrow. The inverters are optimally equipped to meet the technical requirements of grids in the future. A series of smart functions, known as Advanced Grid Features, are built into the devices. They include a number of control functions for optimum feed-in of reactive power and effective power. These functions are designed to enable stable grid operation even when the PV system density is exceedingly high and to prevent unwanted interruptions to feed-in and associated yield losses if grid parameters exceed the thresholds. Fronius inverters therefore help to guarantee the yield of a PV system. Furthermore, where feed-in limits are imposed, Fronius inverters can provide dynamic feed-in control with self-consumption taken into account. Just connect the meter and set the feed-in limit!
Active cooling technology relies on one or more fans, which not only avoid hot spots, but also regulate the air circulation inside the inverter, thus keeping the temperature of the power electronics low. This has a positive effect on the service life of the devices, optimizes yields and reduces costs. At Fronius, active cooling is supplied as standard in all devices.
TECHNICAL DATA FRONIUS PRIMO LITE:
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 24.7 x 8.1 in. / 42.9 x 62.7 x 20.6 cm
- Weight: 47.4 lb. / 21.5 kg
- Degree of protection: NEMA 4X
- Nighttime consumption: < 1 W
- Inverter topology: Transformerless
- Cooling: Controlled forced ventilation, variable speed fan
- Installation: Indoor and outdoor installation
- Ambient operating temperature range: -40 to 131 F / -40 to 55 C
- Permitted humidity: 0 - 100 %
- DC connection terminals: 2x DC+1, 2x DC+2 and 4x DC- screw terminals for solid: copper and aluminum stranded / fine stranded: copper and aluminum
- AC connection terminals: Screw terminals 12 - 6 AWG
- Revenue Grade Metering: Optional (ANSI C12.1 accuracy)
- Certificates and compliance with standards: UL 1741-2015, UL1998 (for functions: AFCI, RCMU and isolation monitoring), IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1-2003, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B, NEC 2014 Article 690, C22. 2 No. 107.1-01 (September 2001), UL1699B Issue 2 -2013, CSA TIL M-07 Issue 1 -2013
- PROTECTIVE DEVICES: STANDARD WITH ALL PRIMO MODELS
- AFCI: Yes
- Ground Fault Protection with Isolation Monitor Interrupter: Yes
- DC disconnect: Yes
- DC reverse polarity protection: Yes
Please click on the datasheet above for technical specifications.