CONEXT XW PRO 6.8 KW UL 120/240V INVERTER 48V CHARGER W/ UL1741SA
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC CONEXT XW+ 6848 NA 6800W BATTERY INVERTER - 865-6848-21 (RULE 21 COMPLIANT)
**Contact Us for SHIPPING Rates**
The XW Pro solar hybrid inverter is the heart of your home power system, connecting solar and battery storage with the grid for backup power and energy security. It can be used for solar and storage, or backup power systems without solar.
One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (120/240 VAC)
ConextTM XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Available solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further adaptability. From a single Conext XW+ unit to clusters up to 102 kW, the Conext XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider ElectricTM Conext XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
Why choose Conext XW+ NA?
Higher return on investment Excellent load starting with high 30-minute and 5-second power Performs in hot environments up to 70C Intelligent functionality enables solar prioritization, load shifting, peak shaving, and assists small generators with heavy loads Backup power with grid-tie functionality converts external DC power to AC power for export to the utility grid Designed for reliability Extensive quality and reliability testing Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) Globally proven and recognized field performance
Schneider Electric Hybrid Inverter Model: CONEXT XW PRO 6.8 KW UL 120/240V INVERTER 48V CHARGER W/ UL1741SA
Download Datasheet: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:9114af1e-03a6-40b7-8b68-8a6a880ed091
- Flexible Clean Energy
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 102 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to Service:
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
- Easy to install: System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
Please contact us directly for a custom shipping quote: Contact@TheSolPatch.com