Yes! Foam adhesives have been used in Florida’s HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) to adhere tile roofs since Hurricane Andrew hit in 1992. Our parent company Tim Graboski Roofing has been in business for 32 years in South Florida and has installed over 40,000 tile roofs with foam adhesives.
ZERO HOLES & ZERO LEAKS FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS
Solar Stack is a unique, innovative pedestal that mounts solar panels to roofs with a code-approved foam adhesive. Solar Stack is the only solar panel mounting system that promises ZERO roof penetrations while meeting the strictest wind codes in the United States.
KEEP THE ROOF INTACT WITH SOLAR STACK
Solar Stack is the only solar panel mounting system on the market that avoids roof penetrations. Our revolutionary pedestal is installed to the roof deck with a code approved foam adhesive. Solar Stack’s rail less mounting system allows contractors to install solar panels directly to our pedestal.
Benefits over other types of roof mounting systems.
- Versatile pedestals can be installed in portrait or landscape applications.
- Can be used on panels of every size and dimension.
- One solution for all of your roof installations, simplified inventory.
- Easy to store in your warehouse, on one pallet. No loose parts.
- We offer three versions of Solar Stack.
- The standard Solar Stack is 8” (length), we offer a 12” (length) and a tilt kit which consist of two Solar Stacks that create a 5 degree slope for the panels. Additional information can be found in the installation guide on pg. 5,6 and 7.
- Solar Stack is made in America, In-Stock and Ready To Ship Worldwide!
- The Foam Adhesive is sold separately here on TheSolPatch.com
- 8” SS = 200 per pallet
- 12” SS = 100 per pallet
- Tilt Kit = 100 per pallet (200 pieces, 100 short and 100 tall)
Contact us for B2B pricing and formal quotations. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English and Spanish
- Solar Stack Introduction in English / Introducción a Solar Stack en español
- https://youtu.be/T7juSYLycds / https://youtu.be/ItBDjnsDUQQ
- Zero Damage to Your Roof in English
- Solar Stack and Foam Adhesives in English / Adhesivo de espuma y Solar Stack en español
- https://youtu.be/hwp-iy8PcTA / https://youtu.be/Yo1r0SX3IB4
- Solar Stack on Tile Roof Installation in English
- Solar Stack Flat Deck Installation in English
Frequently asked questions:
How is Solar Stack secured to the roof?
The Solar Stack mounting system uses a highly innovative pedestal and code-approved foam adhesive to attach solar components to the roof.
Does the foam adhesive work and does it last?
Solar Stack WILL work with the following roof types:
Sloped Systems: Tile, Concrete Decks, Structural Metal (22 gauge or heavier)
Flat Deck & Low Slope Systems: Granulated Cap Sheet (Roll Roofing), BUR (Built Up Roofing), Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam), Concrete Decks, Structural Metal (22 gauge or heavier}
Solar Stack will NOT work with the following roof type:
Solar Stack does not work with silicone or polypropylene-based surfaces.
Do I need rails?
Solar Stack eliminates the need for rails and racks. Instead, your additional mounting hardware can be installed directly to Solar Stack. This allows you to install solar panels directly to our pedestal. We have two quarter-inch channels and a half-inch channel allowing you to use any mid-clamps and end-clamps on the market with our system.
What about wire management?
Contractors can either run their wire management from pedestal to pedestal with cable ties or they can use solar panel clips.
Is a primer required for adhesion to the foam adhesive?
A primer is not required but is recommended for most roof systems. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Made in the USA
Solar Stack is American inspired and American made. Our unique solar panel mounting system has undergone rigorous testing by accredited facilities and earned the most stringent certifications from the state of Florida for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones. Solar stack is proudly manufactured in the USA.
DATASHEETS, CERTIFICATIONS, WARRANTIES AND SPECIFICATIONS: