FUTURESOLAR 590W MONO PERC HALF CUT MODULES - U.S.A. MARKET*
Futuresolar is known for their innovative solar technology. We present their 590W, 1000V, 156 Cell, Half Cut, Mono PERC solar panels.
FutureSolar's high performing 590 Watt 156 Half Cell Mono PERC solar modules have 21% efficiency and are leading edge, solar energy technology. These modules are designed for residential, commercial, micro grid, infrastructure, rooftop solar, community solar, floating and utility scale solar projects shipping directly to your jobsite from the factory.
While these modules excel in potency, they feature light weight design, better low light performance, PID resistance and higher lifetime power yields.
590W Solar Panel Specifications:
- Wattage: 590 W
- Pallet Quantity: 31 Panels per Pallet
- Efficiency: 21%
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline PERC
- Cell Technology: 156 Half Cut Cells
- Busbar: 10
- Voltage: 1000
- PID Resistance
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Warranty: 30 Year Linear Power Warranty
- Dimensions: 97.32" x 44.68" x 1.38"
- Weight: 69.95 lbs. Each
- 40' Container Load: 558 Panels | 18 Pallets - 31 Units Each
- Minimum Order: 3 Pallets = 93 Panels
Shipping and Pricing*:
These 590W FutureSolar Panels are in increments of 100 or by the container.
These are the same Longi Panels listed for the Non U.S.A. market. The price is lower when delivered to other countries that are not subjected to the U.S.A. anti-dumping tariffs imposed on imports from certain Asian countries.
Prices include shipping, duties and ground transport.
- Distributor pricing available to those who qualify. Please email us for details.
Please email us at:
Contact@TheSolPatch.com to purchase via wire transfer or purchase order.
Please allow 60 days for delivery from the factory to your door.