HYUNDAI ENERGY SOLUTIONS 370 WATT HI-SERIES 72-CELL MONO SOLAR MODULE WITH SILVER FRAME
HI-Series BY Hyundai Energy Solutions
Higher Wattage Panels For Residential, Commercial, and Utility Scale Solar Projects.
- 144 half cells (2 parallel x 72 half cells in series)
- Anti-reflection coated glass
- Sturdy aluminum alloy type 6063 frame
- 4mm² (12AWG) cables with weatherproof connectors
- IP67 weatherproof junction box (UL Listed)
- 3 bypass diodes to prevent power decrease by partial shade
- The HiAS370HI features a clear anodized aluminum frame
- Fast and low price mounting, delivered ready for connection
- Made in Hyundai Heavy Industries' Factory in Korea
Click for HIS-S370HI Datasheet: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:974f1798-37fb-4aa6-9261-54f851759131
- 370 Watt
- Mono-Crystalline Type
- 40 mm
- Silver Frame
PERL technology provides ultra-high efficiency with better performance in low irradiation. Maximizes installation capacity in limited space.
Anti-LID / PID
Both LID (Light Induced Degradation) and PID (Potential Induced Degradation) are strictly eliminated to ensure higher actual yield during the module's lifetime.
Tempered glass and reinforced frame design withstand rigorous weather conditions such as heavy snow and strong wind.
Global brand with powerful financial strength provides a reliable 25-year warranty.
Various tests under harsh environmental conditions such as ammonia and salt-mist passed.
UL / VDE Test Labs
Hyundai’s R&D center is an accredited test laboratory of both UL and VDE.
Hyundai Heavy Industries HiAS370HI Solar Panel Warranty
10-Year Product Warranty
· On materials and workmanship
25-Year Performance Warranty
· Initial year: 97%
· Linear warranty after second year: with 0.7% annual degradation
80% is guaranteed up to 25 years
Hyundai HiS RI Series Solar Panel Certifications
· IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 New Standard by TUV SUD
· UL 1703 Listed by UL, Type 1(for Fire Class A)
• Output power tolerance +3/-0 %
• ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
• Advanced Mechanical Test (5,400 Pa)
• IEC 62716 (Ammonia Corrosion Resistance Test) Passed
• IEC 61701 (Salt Mist Corrosion Test) Passed
• Potential-Induced Degradation (PID) Test Passed
Accredited Test Lab
• VDE (Test Data Acceptance Program)
• UL (Witness Test Data Program)
**For more information or to receive a custom quote including shipping please fill out the form below. One of our account representatives will contact you ASAP.**