SOLAR STACK END CAP
BLACK END CAP, FOR FINISHED EDGE TO SOLAR STACK END CAPS.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL 3 SOLAR STACK PEDESTAL MOUNT OPTIONS.
SOLAR STACK FOR ZERO HOLES & ZERO LEAKS FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS
Solar Stack is a unique, innovative pedestal that mounts solar panels to roofs with a code-approved foam adhesive. Solar Stack is the only solar panel mounting system that promises ZERO roof penetrations while meeting the strictest wind codes in the United States.
KEEP THE ROOF INTACT WITH SOLAR STACK
Solar Stack’s rail less mounting system allows contractors to install solar panels directly to our pedestal. Optional end caps allow you to have a finished look to the end of your solar panel rows. Purchase the amount of end caps that you need based on your solar array.
- We offer three versions of Solar Stack.
- The same end cap works for all 3 Solar Stack options, the height of the options are all the same.
- The standard Solar Stack is 8” (length), we offer a 12” (length) and a tilt kit which consist of two Solar Stacks that create a 5 degree slope for the panels. Additional information can be found in the installation guide on pg. 5,6 and 7.
- Solar Stack is made in America, In-Stock and Ready To Ship Worldwide!
- The Foam Adhesive and Solar Stacks are sold separately here on TheSolPatch.com
Contact us for B2B pricing and formal quotations. Email: email@example.com